Are You Being Abused?
Does your partner . . .
- Constantly put you down or harass you?
- Make you feel stupid, crazy, worthless?
- Not let you have your own friends?
- Make it hard for you to leave your home?
- Hit, slap, kick, punch or push you around?
- Hurt you or threaten you in other ways?
- Force you to have sex against your wishes?
- Make you do sexual acts you don't like?
Are you . . .
- Afraid for yourself or your children?
- Emotionally torn apart?
- Threatened with beatings if you leave, talk to a lawyer or go to court?
Do you . . .
- Feel hopeless, anxious, full of tension?
- Think you are never right, no matter what you do?
- Feel guilty or ashamed about what is happening?
If you answer "yes" to any or all of these questions, you are being abused physically, emotionally or sexually by your partner.
This information is available in a pamphlet in 5 languages - English, French, Hebrew, Russian & Spanish from JWIC at no charge. Contact JWIC at 1-866-333-5942 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isabel Johnson Shelter
- Children Exposed to Violence (Y's Kids)
- Information about Abuse
- Community Education
- Community ResourcesLinks